This Dawson DDM180 compact digital multimeter is designed to measure AC and DC voltages, DC current, Resistance, Diode and Audible Continuity checks. It is low profile and lightweight with test leads wound on its body, making it easy to carry. It is ideal for electronic and appliance repair, home or commercial use. This instrument will provide years of satisfactory service
- Maximum Voltage CAT II 600V,
- Fuse Protection F250 mA/250V,
- Power Supply 12V battery .GP -23AX1,
- Display LCD with 1999 counts. Updates 2-3times/sec.
- Measuring Method Dual-slope integration A/D converter,
- Over Range Indication “1” on the display,
- Polarity Indication “-“Displayed for negative polarity,
- Operating Temperature 0℃ to 40℃ (32℉ to 104 ℉)
- Storage Temperature -10℃ to 50℃ (10℉ to 122 ℉)
- Low Battery Indication.
• AC/DC Voltage,
• DC Current,
• LCD Display,
• Diode Test,
• Audible Continuity,
• Low Battery Indicator.
• CAT. II 600V.
- Battery 12V, GP-23A,
- Soft Case,
- User Manual