The modern FS 5000 D is a powerful diesel walk-behind flat saw with low emissions, developed to be compliant with Tier 4 regulations. Ideal for concrete and asphalt cutting up to 14 3/4" deep. Suitable for mid-sized road work, service work and smaller jobs that require high production rates. It is highly versatile thanks to its high output, compact size and good maneuverability. It is equipped with an intuitive and ergonomic digital control panel with all important functions, and is easy to monitor.
Intuitive and ergonomic control panel: All important functions are easy to reach and monitor, such as blade rpm, forward speed, electronic tracking, depth gauge, belt and pulley ratios, runtime and service minder.
Powerful and fuel-efficient:Common-rail diesel engine with low emissions.
Easy adjustment of tracking for straight cuts: Electric tracking system includes position indicator on the display, it can automatically return to neutral position and has the ability to memorise last used setting.
Low emissions: Equipped with diesel particle filter (DPF). Complies with Stage IIIB / Tier 4 regulations.
Perfect for jobs such as airports, highways, service work, and other applications where production is a concern.
Mid- to small-size jobs that require high production rates.
- Tier 4 compliant engine meets current EPA regulations.
- Blade diameters up to 36" provides maximum cutting depth of 15".
- 3-speed gearbox models enable different blade sizes to run at their optimal performance level without changing pulleys or belts.
- E-track system with an integrated reset function in the display makes it easier to produce a straight cut.
- Power transmission system transmits more power to the bladeshaft with optimum torque.
- Patented IntelliSeal bladeshaft system allows a minimum of 500 maintenance-free hours and eliminates daily greasing of bearings.
- Output power (As rated by the engine/motor manufacture): 47.6 hp
- Engine cooling: Liquid /Air
- Fuel tank volume: 828.4 fl oz
- Arbor diameter: 1 in
- Blade depth control: Electro hydraulic
- Blade diameter, max: 14 in
- Cutting depth, max: 14.75 in
- Transmission speed forward: 122 fpm
- Product size height: 52.4 in
- Weight: 1700 lbs.
- Maximum blade diameter, in (mm): 36 (914)
- Maximum depth of cut, in (mm): 15 (381
- Average bladeshaft, rpm: 1355
- Blade range, in (mm): 36 (914)
- Blade flanges,in (mm): 6 (152)
- Power source: Yanmar 4TNV88C-DHQ
- Maximum power, hp (kW) (As rated by the engine manufacturer): 48 (35.5)
- Power at bladeshaft, hp (kW): 42 (31)
- Arbor size, in (mm): 1 (25), single drive pin
- Bladeshaft diameter, in (mm): 2 (51)
- Cylinders/cycle: 4/4
- Fuel capacity, gal (l): 7.8 (29.5)
- Air filter: Dual Element Radial Seal with Rain Hood
- Starter: Electric
- Engine cooling: Liquid/air
- Axle front/rear, in (mm): 1 (25)
- Wheels front, in (mm): 6 x 2 (152 x 51)
- Wheels rear, in (mm): 10 x 3 (254 x 76)
- Blade guard type: Slip-on
- Number of belts: 12
- Blade depth control: Electrohydraulic pump
- Maximum weight crated, lbs (kg): 1805 (818)
- Maximum weight uncrated, lbs (kg): 1700 (771)
Payment also can be made over the phone via Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover by calling 239-357-1853 Craig (Contractors Store)